Admission details for the Birmingham Brummies:
2017 GENERAL ADMISSION PRICES
(PAY ON THE DAY AT THE TURNSTILES)
£13.00Children (6 – 16):
£2.00Children (under 5):
£2.50.2017 SEASON TICKET PRICES
£120.00CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A SEASON TICKET APPLICATION FORM.PLEASE NOTE:
All 2016 Season Ticket holders will have a 2017 application form posted to them.SEASON TICKET APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
- Season ticket is for a maximum of 11 National League matches excluding play-offs. Also excluded KO Cup matches and the West Midland Trophy (WMT) match.
- Holders can claim a 10% discount at the track shop on presenation of their season ticket.
- All Season Ticket holders will go into the drum at the end of the season and the winner will have a body colour signed by all the riders.
- Season ticket application deadline is Wednesday April 12, 2017.
- Birmingham Brummies have the option to race at Perry Barr on the first and third Wednesday of each month, Good Friday and some Bank Holiday Mondays.Grandstand Table Reservation for Season £25.00
Application for season tickets can be made by email (email@example.com
), or by post to the following address:
Birmingham Speedway PBS Ltd.
2 Lisle Avenue
Cheques payable to Birmingham Speedway PBS Ltd.
POINT OF ENTRY - IMPORTANT
General admission, Season Ticket holders/ Disabled & SCB/BSPA passes/press to enter via MAIN ENTRANCE off the main car park.
Back entrance is for Hospitality Suite Guests.
Programme sales with re-admission tickets on entry and the track shop
.PHOTOGRAPHY (IMPORTANT NOTICE):
Unauthorised photography within the stadium is strictly forbidden. Meetings held under the Regulations of the SCB, and will Patrons please note that only those with prior accreditation may engage in any video, zoom or close-range photography. The Promoters reserve the right to exclude anyone not complying with this Policy.